background

August 10, 2015

SEG's

So when it came to what I could work on during work I usually told to stay away from the paneling jobs, as well as anything that said the word "SEG" I have no idea what that means. haha I think it is the type of material. So any on Tuesday R. rolls over and says " I bet you could have this one done 730 tonight if you wanted to stay late." So I thought well I have no life lets see what it is! Yeah it was 116 items long. But then I saw that it said SEG and I was like R! I can't do this one remember no SEG's for me! He looked at me and said, Well you are going to do this one. yay.... haha It really wasn't bad at all. I just had to take all the pictures into photoshop, make sure they were the correct size and image and flatten them and then save them again. Then once that was all done they already had a cut template set up so I just had to go insert the first 3 images then relink them all. Though I did finish it around 630 so take that. Except they were missing art for like 20 of the line items. haha So then a couple days later R goes oh hey we saved you a job. I thought what? Then I saw it. another one just the last SEG. So I spent all Thursday working on that one. :) I guess this Imagen company sends in like 5 or 6 jobs all together for the same type of thing so who knows maybe I will only be working on those jobs till I leave next week. Should be fun! Well that was pretty much last week. Onto this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment